Get into the game with Nvidia’s newest RTX 2080 video card.
Nvidia’s newest RTX 2080 series video cards are available for pre-order
A quick search in Amazon will result in RTX 2080’s from Asus, PNY, and Zotac.
Both the Asus and PNY RTX 2080 are dual fans but for the Zotac RTX 2080 it is the triple fan version, and all have 8GB GDDR6 memory.
Here’s a quick view of the available RTX 2080 in Amazon.
Some neat features:
– 2.7 slot Design provided lower temperature while gaming.
– Wing-blade 0dB Fan with IP5X Resistance, provides maximized airflow and prolonged longevity with absolute silence.
– GPU Tweak II which comprehends GPU performance tweaking with customizable OSD, Xsplit Gamecaster, and WTFast Gaming Private Network software.
– New Turing Architecture
– 8GB 256-bit GDDR6
– Virtual Reality Ready 4K Ready
– 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b, 1 x USB Type-C
– NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
– NVIDIA CUDA Cores 2944, Clock speeds of 1515 MHz core and 1710 MHz boost
– PNY factory overclocked – no additional software required
– XLR8 Gaming Overclocked Edition Dual Fan
– NVIDIA Turing Architecture, combined with the all-new GeForce RTX platform, fuses together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading.
A new release for pre-order at Amazon is the EVGA RTX 2080 XC Ultra Gaming Edition.
Features dual HDB fans for high performance cooling.
Adjustable RGB lighting for all your PC lighting needs.
And also features the built-in EVGA Precision X1 utility. Monitoring and overclocking your graphics card like a pro.
Though prices are in the $800 above category, if you’re on a bit of a budget constraint and doesn’t mind the old architecture, then we can suggest the old but still very capable 1080 Nvidia series video cards.
Here’s a few of our picks:
Some cool features:
– Real Base Clock: 1480 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1582 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X
– EVGA is Technology – 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
– GPU/Memory/PWM Thermal Status Indicator RGB LEDs
– New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
– Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures
And if you’re looking to fit in a very capable video card for your itx of mini-atx build then this is for you.
It’s a good time to buy graphics cards! And may I recommend getting the 1080Ti or 1080.
Prices shown above are as of 9-04-2018, please visit the link to check the current prices. Gadget Boulevard has no control over the prices shown above.
Some online stores give us a small cut if you buy something through one of our links. Read our affiliate policy for more info.